REFEREED CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS (selected)
- "On morphological, semantic and syntactic number", Berkeley Linguistic Society.
- "Babby's puzzle: syntax or morphology?", Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics, Cornell University, Ithaca NY.
- (with Olga Kagan, Hebrew University of Jerusalem) "Bare NPs and Semantic Incorporation: Objects of na-sja verbs at the syntax-semantics interface", Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics, Cornell University, Ithaca NY.
- "Adjectives in layers and Babby's Puzzle", Linguistic Society of America Annual Meeting, San Francisco (11 January 2009, 10:30am).
- "Variations in Distributivity", Workshop on nominal and verbal plurality, Paris, CNRS Pouchet.
- "Russian distributive indefinites", Slavic Linguistics Society Annual Meeting, Ohio State University.
- "Russian -nibud' items as dependent indefinites", WCCFL, UCLA.
- "Russian nibud'-items as dependent indefinites", Stanford SemFest.
Selected earlier presentations
- "LBE is not E: Split Phrases in Colloquial Russian", FASL 15, Toronto.
- "The Parameterized DP Hypothesis Revisited", FDSL-6, Potsdam.
- "Hebrew Nominals: Rehabilitating the Head Movement Approach", GLOW 2005 Workshop on the Syntax of Semitic Languages, Geneva.
- "How many lexical entries do Russian aspectual pairs constitute? Evidence from language attrition", AATSEEL Annual Meeting, Philadelphia.
- "Syntax of denominal and ditransitive verbs reconsidered", LAGB Biannual Meeting, Oxford.
- "Functional categories in the nominal domain" (with Steven Franks), Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics 12, U of Ottawa.
- "The role of L2 in the L1 loss of aspect in Diaspora Russian", LSA Annual Meeting, Atlanta.
- "Negative Polarity Items in Russian", Conference on Syntax, Semantics and Pragmatics of Negation, Salford.
- "Cognate Objects in Hebrew", Conference on the Syntax of Semitic Languages, U of Southern California.
RECENT INVITED TALKS
- May 2010: "DP or not DP: Elucidating Functional Architecture of Noun Phrases in Russian", NTNU, Trondheim, Norway
- July 2008: "On the syntax of attributive adjectives in Russian", University Ca' Foscari, Venice.
- May 2008: "Variations in Co-variation", Linguistics Colloquium, University of California, Santa Cruz.
- November 2007: "How to use aspect to do tense and aktionsart: Introduction to aspect (and tense) in Russian", Tense and Aspect Seminar, University of Gottingen, Germany.
- November 2007: "Who is Who of Russian indefinites", University of Gottingen, Germany.
For a full list of presentations [in PDF], click here.
Copyrightę 2004-2010 Asya Pereltsvaig. All rights reserved.